Is your son or daughter interested in playing the guitar, and if so, are you unsure of their level of interest and if they will actually practice if you you sign them up for lessons?
We can help.
We will be having a FREE Introduction to the Guitar Class at the Chester Springs Library on Saturday, September 14, 2013 for children ages 6 and up.
In this class, your son or daughter will:
- hear the different types of guitars demonstrated
- learn the different parts of the guitar
- learn what it will take to learn the guitar
- learn what lessons are like
- learn some of the fun things they can do with the guitar if they stick with it
We will also explain:
- what type of guitar is best for beginners
- what size guitar will be best for your child
- how much practice time is necessary
- how to best encourage your child to practice
After the class,we will be available to answer any questions.
We can also personally help with determining the correct guitar size for your child and, if you want to bring a guitar in, we can take a look at it to see if it would be suitable to learn on.
Location: Chester Springs Library
Address: 1685-A Art School Road, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2013
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 AM
Age range: 6+
You do not have to bring a guitar to the class.
Michael has a degree in music education and brings 10+ years of teaching experience. He is the owner of Soundboard Music School and loves working with kids.
Not sure if it’s the right thing for you or your son or daughter, contact us.